Friday, June 15, 2007

Addendum to 6/14 Night Hike

You remember that section of animal spine (deer, probably) that I found back a couple of months ago while running Sully ridge? And how I stopped, picked it up, inspected it, geeked out on its structural fascinating-ness, etc. And how I thought about taking it with me, but I decided to leave it lay 'cuz I didn't want to a)carry it in my hand all the 5 miles back to the car; and b)I'm not generally a fan of removing things from open spaces in the first place.

Well, what should catch my eye on Jen's balcony last night as I sat enjoying my Duchess? Yep. An hour or two after I set it down and continued on my way, Jen saw it, thought the same as me, only bagged it and put it in her camelback, bleached it and set it out.

I'm not the only one!

No comments: