Sunday, November 18, 2007

Only 36 More Shopping Days Until Xmas!

And if you are shopping for those with an unnatural scatological fixation, this list has you covered. I especially love the Playmobile Haz Mat Team, but that's just me...mysteriously, Security Checkpoint didn't make the list.


In other news, I just finished my penultimate Qi class (an excruciating way to spend a precious weekend, but I'm exultant the grad requirement is now filled)--only 4 more weeks of everything else to go! Whee!! Now to Hinano's with Jen, Paul, and Devin to celebrate--and the awesome cover band, the step dancing with old salt dogs in cowboy hats, the skinny blonde with the knot of jade at her throat who lines up men at the pool table and polishes them off, one by one like the line of quarters pending games on the rail, who doesn't take any crap from the mec who tries to tell the little lady how the game is played. That place never disappoints.

No comments: