Friday, January 09, 2009

In Which I Whine About Work Travel

I know it's almost over. I know this weekend is almost the last of my ortho commitments, and that if I pass I only have one more trip to LA to pass the board exam and it's done. I know that going to the Whole Foods orientation in 2 weeks in San Fran is probably pointless and I won't go, likely. I know that the week-long training in NADA certification in Dallas (or NY, I guess--I know people there now!) will be a huge benefit to my practice, especially if I only limit my practice to Denver Pain for the foreseeable future (and of course I'm not--there's a sleep therapy gig in Boulder I've applied for, as well as work with the Mile High Council on Drug/Alcohol Abuse, trying to get an Acupunks-w/o-Borders-style vet clinic going here in CO, etc.) I even know I'm racking up a shit-ton of frequent flyer miles I can count toward a really fun trip somewhere next year.

I'm just sick of having to up and leave and I want to go out and play in my new adopted state with other people who live here. Especially since we're finally having spates of days with highs in the 40's!

That is all. Back to the inclinometers and P4 reports I go.

No comments: