Thursday, February 07, 2008

In Lighter News...

I picked up my graduation invitations/tix today--yay!!

In weirder news, there was a note on my car as I rode by it today on my way to clinic. It was in an envelope with my name written on it. I opened it up, and I think it was from one of my former students (I can't quite remember the name...I've been racking my brain all day) who (apparently?) lives on my street and saw me getting out of my car one day, because I didn't buy Lars until after I'd quit teaching. He was just saying hi, and wanting to know if I'd be interested getting a drink or a workout or a walk around the park since "we live so close".

Too. weird. It will take all the dirt-ride awesomeness of the Dart-Nuun boys tonight (and maybe a beer afterward), a much-anticipated PCT snowshoe trek on Saturday and a rock marionette "concert" on Sunday to reverse all the yucky-heavy of this week. I guess like Bessie Smith says, it jus' be dat way sometimes.

No comments: