Monday, July 16, 2007

Reading For Monday

This will be a working post, since I keep getting interrupted by patients who need their needles pulled and their ginormous and complicated Rx's refilled, so keep checking back. But so far...

Neddie: Perhaps The Most Juvenile Thing I've Ever Posted (and just when I'm realizing there may be some frequent road travel in my future...and the comments thread is NOT to be missed!)

Zuzu: John Travolta: The Best Part of Playing a Woman is the Groping on the upcoming and sure to be obscene travesty that is the Hairspray remake

Will Ferrell as Shrub on global warming (can't decide whether to laugh or cry? why not do both...)

The Onion: Edwards to End All Bad Things by 2011

Taking Steps: phone booths, iii: snakes and ladders. (an older post I've been meaning to put up for weeks now...sigh.)

Red Thread: Feminist Parenting Palooza

1 comment:

pedro said...

really? that sounds like fun? I say travel by night (or predawn) and do drugs, way more entertaining than saying Anal.